taks : 21
My Dream Jobs.
Why dream jobs because i can’t choose.
So maby i can combine the jobs that I name below.
An interior architect is someone who designs the Interior of a House. They should Watch on the space layout, form, colours, light and material. an interior stylist gives shape to the living environment with emphasis on the personal style of the customer.
A personal stylist is a person who advises you the new fashion trends, clothing styles, colours and makeup. A personal stylist is not only someone who tells you the latest trends and what is in or not , a personal stylist keep also buzzy with fashion photo shoots for fashion magazines. As personal stylist you help someone to understand what styles of clothing suit their lifestyle.
A fashion stylist is someone who selected clothes for publications in magazines, television, for well-known people or models. You ensure that the people are dressed to the last mode and wear what best fits their personality and style.
Visagie is a discipline that deals with the highlights, the strengths of a face and correcting the less strong sides. a make-up artist focuses on the various skin types and the colours of the skin with makeup. a make-up artist is often present at fotoschoots, weddings, fashion shows, theatre performances, television or movies.
task : 19
I choose Roc ASA
To follow the education : Design & Architectuur.
trak : BOL
Adimission: Vmbo Tl , kader sector technique.
Branche: Architectuur , Interior design.
Job: Interior Stylist , Designer.
you incentives how you can design the best buildings and makes scale models.
I choose the little diva duvet cover with Leopard print.
Why I choose this duvet cover?
- Because it is a beautiful print, soft and supple material.
- It is 100% cotton and cotton sleeps fine.
- The price of this concerning duvet is high (139.95,-) , because its a brand. - There are duvets lower in price how all also nice but i like this one.
I choose this duvet because I love mostly tigerprint and leopardprint. The price is not zo important for my but for my mother it is. For me its the total image.
How to clean my room?
What do I need to clean my room?
- A bucket with hot clean water.
- Ajax cleaner
- A vacuumcleaner.
- A Zwiffer to do the dust.
- A Dry and wet cloth.
- A Chamois ( zeem)
The steps how i clean my room.
1. I pull the sheets of my bed and put it in the washing machine.
2. then i pick up all stuff what lies on the ground in my chamber.
3. All the clothes on the chair , i bring to the washing machine.
4. I reorganize my cupboard and put in my clean clothes.
5. I clean my bedroomwindow with glassex a damp cloth and dry it with the chamois.
6. I cleaning my bookcase with a bucket , water and ajax.
7. Also i clean my mirror with glassex.
8. For my desk i use also ajax to clean.
9. I take my swiffer and dust my room , than i vacuum my room.
10. When i’m ready with cleaning my room I open my window and let the wind blow all the cleaning odors away.
The cleaning of my room takes my a hour but sometimes more it depends how dirty my room is.
task : 17
My Interview with mr. Ron Velthuis
1 Hello may a ask you some questions.
Yes of course what are your questions.
2 How long are you working in higher education?
I work at the Anna van Rijn College two years and two Mont’s.
3 Why did you want to become a teacher?
It was an accident, at first i didn’t want to be a teacher but now i like it.
4 What’s your favorite part of being a teacher?
The most i like the day to day contact with the children en from time to time with the parents.
5 Have you always worked on a high school?
No, I’ve never worked on a high school before this. Before i worked with children with a lot of troubles in there lives who dit not live at home.
6 What do you like about this school?
I like the children who need more time, and the most beautiful at this school is we can spend more time at the children who have problems with learning.
7 If you could change anything in education of today what would it be/
If i could change anything at this school it would be more practice.
8 What did you want to become when you where little?
When i was little i want to become a firefighter, police officer and detective. (I read a lot of detective books those days). So i think i wanted to be a hero when i was little.
9 What are your hobby’s?
My hobby’s are diving, motorcycling, mathematics and reading. I prefer to read Science Fiction stories now.
10 What kind of (career) wishes do you gave for the future?
I wish to be a grandpa and i want to travel much Australia preferably, but my biggest wish is to grow very old to let all my wishes come true.